Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday


I slept in on Sunday. I woke up at 2 AM. It was raining and there was a lot of thunder.


I waited till 8 AM to have breakfast. Afterwards I spent some time at the pool. There were a lot of families there. I had a swim and then I crocheted. Several of the workers came by and commented. They wanted to know what I was making and they said it was pretty.


The people are very friendly and kind to me. I have noticed though, that they are not necessarily very nice to each other.


I came back to my room and got ready for bed. I am trying to keep my same schedule, so I don't have difficulties during the work week. I have booked a pedicure and manicure for Monday morning. So I have something to look forward to.


I work up again at 7PM. I knew I had a long time alone during the night so I rented a DVD player.


I went down for breakfast (dinner). The place was really busy. There were a lot of families celebrating Father's Day. It is a very nice buffet and the food is good but it is the same everyday.


So I am now catching up on my blog and watching DVDs and working on my blanket. I really wanted to get some work done but I cannot log onto the system. So I can't check my emails either. I will have breakfast and then my mani/pedicure and then go to bed again.


Tomorrow I work with just the Allocation team. This is when we start doing some hands on assignments.

1 comment:

  1. Quite the adventure you are having. Looks like chocolate can win anyone over! May God be with you and give you strength each day to do what you need to do! Hope you have many fun times too and lots of stories to tell when you return. Love you, George & Ev

    ReplyDelete