Saturday, June 19, 2010

Work Day 3



These are the Application team and the Allocation team.

I came back to the hotel and was looking forward to good night sleep. My new room is on the 26th floor and has a great view of the skyline. I can even see some hills in the distance.
Finally in bed, then the yelling started. This can’t be happening! I thought someone outside my door was really angry but 15 minutes later they were still yelling. I got up and I realised the yelling was coming from the window. Outside and a few blocks away there was a demonstration about something. At least I knew what was happening! I put on my Ipod to drown out the yelling and I fell asleep.
At work we had the quiz. Then we discussed the answers and went over a few things. Some more chocolate and they were happy.
We divided the groups and continued training. I took one group and the other group was trained by someone back home over the phone.
We were all waiting for the day to be over so we could go on our field trip. It had been a long day but we had something fun to look forward too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment